for your FREE Estimate!
You may feel that with a home in Palmetto Bay, you live in the perfect Florida community.
Now you can make your Palmetto Bay home perfect, too, with an indoor enclosed space or an outdoor room that adds the living area you need and the function your lifestyle demands:
- An aluminum Sun Room Addition expands your indoor living area economically, quickly and luxuriously.
- A Patio Roof lets you escape the sun’s heat and showers.
- A Patio Cover gives you an outdoor room, with a roof to protect from the elements and, if you wish, screen to keep out insects and pests.
- A Screen Pool Enclosure gets you into and by the pool more often because it protects you from insect bites and stings.
We serve all Palmetto Bay neighborhoods, including Coral Reef, Cutler, East Perrine and Perrine, and all nearby communities, including King’s Bay and Deering Bay.
Quality Construction Without the Need for Continual Maintenance
We respect your leisure time. That’s why we offer custom-designed, custom-fabricated, high-tech aluminum framing systems.
Our experts reduce the time from design to construction because of their experience at working with municipal and homeowners association officials. And aluminum framing goes up faster and for a lower cost than traditional construction methods.
We build to meet or exceed standards in the Florida Building Code. Our designers create structures made to stand up to the high winds generated along coasts, ponds, bays, inlets, canals, parks and golf courses. And we custom-design every project, no matter its size or budget.
Sunrooms Serve Your Needs by Enhancing Your Lifestyle
A Florida room provides bright climate-controlled space that keeps you in touch with nature. Use your solarium as a:
- Living room
- Dining area
- Entertainment hub for guests
- Play space for young children or teens
- Family room
- Computer center
- Home office
- Library or den
- Game room
- Home theater
- Living area for snowbird parents or still-at-home young adults
Custom design means your sun room will fit your home’s proportions, your neighborhood and your budget. Our craftsmen can make a Florida room match or complement existing windows, doors, wood trim, cabinetry, wall finish and flooring.
Patio Covers Add Function to Open Outdoor Areas
Patios become more useful when they are augmented with roofs, screen or insulated enclosures:
- Patio Roofs. Remain outdoors but protected from rain and bright sun. Choose an insulated aluminum roof or a wooden patio roof, or remain al fresco with a pergola.
- Patio Covers. Surround yourself with screen for an outdoor room to repel insects, or with an insulated room to keep out even the heat. Acrylic windows can be removed to increase protection from storm damage. Add ceiling fans for circulation and ceiling lights for nighttime use.
- Pergola and lattice. Get the wood look without the wood maintenance. Aluminum pergolas will shade you and lattice will shield you from prying eyes.
Get the Most from Your Swimming Pool with a Screen Enclosure
Life in and by the pool gets better with a pool screen.
Enjoy the water and sun:
- Without insects, swooping birds or speeding golf balls
- Free of worry about a neighbor’s child wandering in unattended
- With less time spent clearing out leaves and other plant debris
Three things you’ll keep with your aluinum pool dome: the great view you’ve always enjoyed, the sun’s rays and he welcome breeze.
Call Now for a Free In-Home Consultation: 866-596-2427
Don’t even think about finding the time to visit a showroom. We’ll bring the showroom to you, right at your curb. The at-home consultation is free, as are our written, detailed estimates.
And as always, you’ll get a custom design that’s right for your home, neighborhood and budget.
Call today! 866-596-2427