for your FREE Estimate!
Haven’t you waited long enough?
Get the extra space you want, whether it’s a sumptuous indoor area or a breezy outdoor room on your patio or over your swimming pool. Get into your new space sooner than you’d expect and at a cost that’s lower than you imagined.
- Aluminum Sunroom Addition, for fully enclosed, climate-controlled living space
- Patio Roof, to keep the rain off your head and the sun off your shoulders
- Patio Cover, with an awning or roof, and screen to keep out insects
- Insulated Patio Enclosure, with protection from the elements at an affordable price
- Screen Pool Enclosures, to get you into the pool more often – and bug free!
We serve all Cutler Bay neighborhoods, including Cutler Ridge, Lakes by the Bay and Saga Bay. We also serve all nearby communities, including Goulds, Naranja, Princeton, South Miami Park and West Perrine.
Package Deal: Quality, Integrity, Comfort, Affordability – All Standard!
Your space will meet or surpass the Florida Building Code. Our high-tech aluminum framing goes up faster than structures built by traditional methods, and at a lower cost.
We custom-design every project. It will fit your needs, home, neighborhood and budget. You’ll spend less time waiting for construction to start – and finish.
Sunroom, Florida Room, Solarium, Conservatory: by Any Name, Luxurious Living
A sun room keeps you in touch with nature but surrounds you with air-conditioned comfort.
Our designers will make an economical Florida room work as a:
- Living room
- Dining area
- Space to accommodate seasonal guests
- Place to entertain company
- Game room
- Family room
- Computer room
- Library or den
- Home office
- Home theater
- Play space for children
- Gathering spot for teens
Our designers and craftsmen will make it stand out as a showpiece, or blend in so nobody knows it was added on.
Outdoor Space Becomes More Versatile with a Patio Cover
Use your patio more than you have by making it more than it is.
Enjoy the outdoors without the blazing sun. Experience the garden without the bee stings and mosquito bites. Eat outdoors without rain or annoying flies.
Imagine the possibilities:
- Patio roofs. The most basic of patio improvements lets you keep out the rain and heat of the sun. Consider adding ceiling fans and lights. Choose an aluminum pergola for shade and ventilation, perhaps in combination with an insulated aluminum roof or wood roof.
- Patio covers. Keep mosquitoes at bay with a patio screen. If toddlers are running their big wheels around, a solid knee wall might be in order. Get a wide door or double doors for ample access.
- Patio room. Increase your enclosed square footage with insulated wall and roof panels and operating windows. Acrylic windows remove easily to improve hurricane resistance. Ceiling lights make the space usable day or night. Stretch patio use year-round with a split heat pump and air conditioning system.
- Aluminum Lattice. Improve privacy with no-maintenance lattice.
Swimming Pool Screen Enclosures Add Comfort and Convenience, Improve Your Lifestyle
Spend more time in the water and by the pool!
And spend less time maintaining your pool.
A pool screen means:
- No mosquitoes
- No crawling critters
- No leaves or other plant debris to clean out
- The same breeze and views you’ve always valued
- All the rays you desire
- Safety and security
Our pool domes are engineered and built to stand up to harsh weather, even in high-wind areas.
Find Out More! 866-596-2427
One call is all it takes to arrange for a free in-home consultation and a curbside visit from our mobile showroom. Our free estimates are written and detailed. And custom design ensures that your home enhancement works for you, your needs and your family.