for your FREE Estimate!
Extra living space comes affordably and conveniently for homes in Hollywood, Fla. Whether it’s indoor space or an outdoor room, we can supply it faster than you think possible, and at a lower cost than for traditional construction.
Get the space you need and the luxury you desire with a:
- Aluminum Sunroom Addition
- Patio Roof
- Patio Cover
- Patio Screen
- Swimming Pool Screen Enclosure
Whether you’re adding much-needed living area to an older, smaller home, or convenient new functions to a bigger, newer home, our designers will create a space to fit your needs, tastes, neighborhood and budget.
High-tech aluminum framing meets or even exceeds the Florida Building Code and the rules for high-wind areas along the coast, inlets, canals, ponds, lakes, parks and golf courses.
Our permitting experts cut the time from design to completion because they’re experienced at working with city officials and homeowners associations, on even the smallest lots.
We serve all Hollywood neighborhoods, including Arapahoe Farms, Beverly Park, Emerald Hills, Highland Garden, Hollywood Hills, Hollywood Lakes, Liberia, Maple Ridge, North Lake, North Central Hollywood, Oak Ridge, Park East, Parkside, Playland Estates, Royal Poinciana, South Lake, Washington Park and West Lake.
Use Your Imagination: We Adapt Sunrooms to Any Use
What does your home need to be complete and more comfortable?
- A living room, family room or game room?
- A home office, den or library?
- A computer room?
- Outdoor dining space?
- Play space?
- A place to relax? To Entertain? To watch movies on a big screen?
- Space for visiting parents?
Our designers can make a Florida room work for you. We custom design each sun room we install.
Our designers will help you choose the right Florida room windows, and even add giant code-compliant skylights if requested. And our craftsmen can make your conservatory blend with your home’s architecture and interior finishes. You’ll have all the outlets and digital cabling you need, and full climate control.
Use Your Patio More When You Shelter Yourself from Sun, Rain and Bugs
Choose the economical patio cover that meets your lifestyle needs:
- Patio Roof. Shelter yourself from rain and sun. Add ceiling fans to aid cooling and ceiling lights to extend use into evenings.
- Patio Screen. No more bugs means much more enjoyment. You’ll dine without flies, bees and mosquitoes. Add a roof and you’ll beat the sun and rain, too, in an outdoor room.
- Insulated Patio Room. Knee walls and roof panels with insulation help to protect you from the elements. Operating acrylic windows have screens to let in the breeze but close to the rain and cold. A heating and air conditioning system provides year-round comfort. Lighting gives you 24-hour use.
- Convertible room. Is your budget tight? We’ll build a screen room engineered to convert to a sunroom when your budget allows.
- Provide shade but keep the air circulating.
- Retractable awnings. Get shade and sun when you want, with or without screen.
Screen Enclosures Put the Swimming Pool under Your Control
Tell the bugs enough is enough! Take back your pool with a sturdy but elegant screen enclosure. Our pool screens keep out insects, leaves, other plant debris, animal pests, poorly aimed golf balls and even unaccompanied kids looking to sneak in.
Want some privacy while tanning? Add aluminum lattice. You’ll get the wood look but not the maintenance. Opt for an aluminum pergola over part of your patio for a little poolside shade.
Call 866-596-2427 and We’ll Bring the Showroom to You!
When our estimator visits, he’ll bring a mobile showroom. Just walk a few steps to the curb and see framing, roofing, wall panels, windows, doors and more. The in-home visit is free. The mobile showroom is free. The detailed estimate is free.
Call NOW for unequaled service! 866-596-2427